What is Selective Rack system ?
SELECTIVE racking is the most popular heavy-duty storage solution today. Shelves are used in most fields in warehouses using pallets. The shelf is suitable for storing a variety of products. The design can be changed to suit any pallet or cargo size as required. The process of importing and exporting goods takes place continuously, effectively managing inventory. The removable shelf structure is flexible to move and upgrade as needed.
SELECTIVE racking consists of 5 basic details:
- Load-bearing column frame: Bearing the load of the whole system.
- Cross link bar: Distributes the force between the load-bearing columns.
THE BEST QUALITY OF PRODUCTS
- Load capacity: 1000 – 6000 Kg/1 floor.
- Storage shelves are made of plywood or tole trays.
- The entire steel frame is linked underground for easy disassembly.
- The frame of the middle shelf is designed with punching holes to remove and adjust flexibly. The whole system is powder coated according to the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
- The steel frame is designed underground to make it convenient to disassemble and move when needed.
- Pallets and cartons can store goods and then keep them on shelves.
Medium-load shelves are lightweight shelves designed into many compartments, with additional floors for goods (corrugated iron or polywood). With this floor, the shelf can be used to store bulk goods directly on the shelf or pallets to store goods and place them on the shelf.